Speedifi Gargoyle Access Point Configuration
SpeediFi Device configuration
Speedifi Device configuration To access the configuration utility, open a webbrowser such as Internet Explorer and enter the IP address of the Device (192.168.1.1).
- Select Gateway / WISP (Default) and click save changes
- Go to Internet / WAN select Connect Via – Disabled
Step : 4
- Go to Wireless :
- Select Wireless Mode – Access Point (AP)
- Access Point SSID Service Set Identifier (SSID) is the name of your wireless network
Step : 5
- Wireless Security : This section will show you the different levels of security you can use to protect your data from intruders
- Go to Encryption select Security type from, WPAPSK, WPA2PSK, WEP, WAP RADIUS, WPA2 RADIUS
- After select security type set password.
Step 6 :
- Click Save Changes
After Save changes Device will take Few Seconds to rebooting. After rebooting plug internet cable to device and connect Laptop/Mobile through wireless. Enjoy Internet……………………congratulates your have Done Speedifi Device configuration