How to create Email id from Domain Hosting Space without buying email account in Go daddy.
Company Email Create free From Hosting Space
If you are owner of any business or planning to start own company then you’re looking for buy your domain for website then you know email is most important part of any business today. Every business drive with email communication. You got your website development charges from many different developer and they charge additional for your business email id of same domain you want to buy for your company. So this post will save your email cost from your company domain, because here I am sharing you method for company email create free from hosting space without paying any addition cost for email work space.
Read step to step to create your company domain email id from your hosting plan.
You must have access of your company domain cpanel account to create email id.
1. Open your domain cpanel
Open web browser and type your domain name with cpanel. ie “www.domainname.com/cpanel”
Use your username and password to login your cPanel Account
2. Click on Email from Top menu of go daddy cpanel account.
Click on Create Account option to proceed new email id create
Now fill the option for email create.
1. Email – user your email id name you want to create i.e – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. New cPanel password – create email password.
3. Confirm password – confirm your email password.
4. set the email id space quota you want to set .
5. Click “Create Account”
Account Created : Congratulation you have successfully create your email id
How to Change Go Daddy email Id password or delete email id .
After creating new email id if you want to change or delete email id then follow steps given below.
1. After Login cPanel click on Email option from top of go daddy account.
2. Change Password : click Lock button from email id option showing in “ Email Accounts “
Password box – use password you want to change
Password (Confirmation) – confirm password
Click change password to apply settings.