The requested URL /nagios/ was not found on this server
Nagios Server is an Open Source Network Monitoring Server.
after Successful installation of Nagios NMS Server, a common URL error generated. URL error can be lack of PHP and other supported web server application proper installation. If you are also facing Nagios URL Request not found the error then you are in right place to get the solution for this error. please follow the steps given below to get solution The requested URL /nagios/< was not found.
- Popular Post: Top 10 Best Free Folder Lock Software for Windows and Mac PC.
- How to Connect Any Wi-Fi without Password from Mobile?
- 5 Best Free WiFi stumbling and analyser tools for Windows and Android
Solution: First Remove PHP completely.
How To Remove PHP Completely in Ubuntu?
Go to Terminal and type command have given below.
“$sudo apt-get -y purge php.*”
After this command, your PHP will start removing.
Install PHP again Use Command Given Below
How To install PHP in Ubuntu?
Open Terminal And Type command is given below.
“$sudo apt-get install php5”>
After finish php5 installation Apache server need restart.
How To restart Apache Server in Linux?
Use Below Command to Restart Apache Server
“$sudo service apache2 restart”
Now Clear Browser Cookies and History and Try To open Nagios Server Again.
- How to install WordPress on Windows Localhost using Xampp.
- How to Increase Real YouTube Subscriber and Views Faster [Working Tricks]
- 10+ best Free useful Plugins for WordPress blog You should use
- Top 10 Best Open Source Network Monitoring Tools