Keyboard Shortcut Keys for Windows you should know
Keyboard vary important computer device. In other word we can say without keyboard not possible to operate any computer or mobile . keyboard is primary input device to operate your computer. Many people don’t know power of the keyboard each keys. Its true keyboard every keys has also a combination shortcut command to make work faster than manual. In this post we try to explorer popular keyboard shortcut keys to make your work faster than normal style.you can also download keyboard all shortcut keys list in PDF and directly print to keep save with you always.
Most of the shortcut key combination with Alt, Shift and Ctrl keys. So know the power of your keyboard keys in windows. Keyboard shortcut symbol are same for all windows like windows XP, windows 7 Windows 8 and Windows 10. Only in every windows you may get additional shortcut keyboard keys to make faster experience than routine use. You searching for keyboard shortcut for windows or keyboard shortcut for MAC than alongside desktop keyboard I will also explore about Function (Fn) keys in Laptop keyboards.
Keyboard Shortcut Key for Windows and MAC OS.
You can keep in mind shortcut key of keyboard by using it many time. Shortcut keys make quicker work on any software. Every software has shortcut keys to make faster work on it. So enjoy the power of your normal keyboard hidden part of shortcut keys.
Keyboard All Shortcut Keys List
- Windows Key = to start Menu
- Windows Key +L = Lock the Windows
- Ctrl + C = Copy ( to use Copy any text and Picture )
- Ctrl + V = Past (to Past copied item)
- Ctrl+P= to print command (Open print windows to start print any document and picture)
- Alt+F = open file menu in op en program
- Alt+E = Edit option in open program
- Alt+Tab = to switch open programs
- F1 = Help menu
- F2 = Rename any selected file and folder
- F5 = Refresh programs in windows.
- Ctrl+N = create new page in program
- Ctrl+O =Open file in program
- Ctrl+A = Select all
- Ctrl+B = to make text bold
- Ctrl+I = to make text style italics
- Ctrl+U = make text underline
- Ctrl+F = open find windows to search any file or world
- Ctrl+S = to save file
- Ctrl+X = cut selected item
- Shift+Del = permanent delete any file and folder (Shift + Delete command will not delete your file or folder into recycle in)
- Home = to go to start of program
- End = to jump last of page or program
- PgDn= to down page or program
- PgUp= to up page and program
- Alt+F4= to close open program
- Ctrl+Shift+Esc= open Task manager
- Windows key+D = show Desktop
- Alt+Ctr+Arrow = rotate desktop
- Windows Key+R = open Run command
- Windows Key+ E= Open File Explorer
Microsoft Keyboard Fn (function) Key shortcut
Fn (function key mostly available in laptop keyboard which make addition operation with function keys.in Laptop keyboard also multimedia key available which work with function keys. Multimedia keys give you a shortcut and fast way to change, play, forward, and pause your movie and music. See the Fn key shortcut keys to understand how you can control everything faster than routine style.
In some laptop keyboard these key work without Fn. To check its work with Fn key or without see the color of Fn key and same shortcut keys you want to use. If Function key and shortcut keys color same than they work with combinations. This is the also solution for how to check Fn key combination keys in laptop keyboard.
Fn+ Flight = aero plane mode
Fn+ Speaker – = volume reduce
FN=+Speaker+ = Volume increase
Fn+ WiFi signal = Off Wi-Fi
Fn+ Monitor = to transfer the Display in VGA port when monitor connected
Fn+ Sun icon – = to reduce screen rightness
Fn+ Sun + = to increase screen brightness