AudFree DRM Audio Converter for Windows | Best DRM Removal Tool
DRM stands for Digital Rights Management used to copyright protection of digital copyrighted materials, like Videos, eBooks, music, audiobooks, etc. If you are an Apple product user than you can understand what is the restriction of DRM. The ebook, Music even you purchased can only use in authorize device due to DRM protection.
You need DRM removal tools if you wish to use DRM protected music, Ebook and any other material outside of copyrights devices. I am introducing excellent DRM removal tools to convert DRM protected audio to play in non-Apple brands devices.
AudFree DRM Audio Converter for Windows to turn your DRM protected audio file playable to Non-Apple products. It does not only remove the DRM but also convert your file into much popular audio format such as, Mp3, MP4 and more.
Why stick with iTunes while AudFree converter provides you option play your music in many other brands without worry about DRM protections.
Why use AudFree DRM Audio Converter?
There are several reasons to use AudFree DRM audio converter if you love to hold multi-brand gadgets. The AudFree gives you freedom of using iTunes music enjoy in outside Apple media players and audible ebooks as well.
- AudFree needs any Pentium series from 1GHz CPU and minimum 512Mb RAM.
- Convert DRM music to popular format and play in any device
- Lossless DRM Removal Tool to Bypass DRM from Apple Music, iTunes and Audible
- Supported all windows version from Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10.
- Remove DRM from Apple Music/iTunes M4P Songs.
- Break DRM Lock from iTunes/Audible Audiobooks.
- Customize Output Audio Settings and allows to personalize output audio quality by changing audio parameters.
- AudFree Keep Lossless Quality for Audible Audiobooks.
- Split large audio tracks such as audiobooks into small parts by chapters or fixed time frames
- Convert DRM-free audio files and DRM-protected in batch at up to 30X faster speed.
- AudFree Permanently bypasses DRM from protected audios with 100% lossless quality retained.
- It supports input DRM Audio Format: Apple Music/iTunes M4P, iTunes M4A/M4B, Audible AA/AAX
- Supported all popular Non-DRM audio Format: M4A, M4B, M4P, WMA, AAC, AC3, MKA, OGG, AIFF, M4R, MP3, MP2, MPA, RA, RAM, WAV, APE, FLAC, AA, AAX, etc.
- Supported AudFree output Audio Formats: MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B.
4 Steps to Convert your Audio to Universal Play Format
AudFree DRM convert gives you the power to permanently remove DRM and make universal audio format playable to any brand media player. Follow the step to release copyright restriction which makes it playable with specific devices.
Download AudFree Converter Tools now for Windows.
Install the software and run from the desktop or Start menu icon.
With open of AudFree converter, iTunes will automatically launch just drag the music as shown below image.
Step2: Import Music to AudFree DRM converter
The second step is to import the music DRM protected and non-DRM as well you want to convert.
Step3: Select the output format of Converted Audio
As AudFree convert support multi-output format, so select the output format you wish to convert import music.
Along with output format, you can also customize the codec, Channel, bit rate and audio quality as shown below image.
Step4: Start converting and Remove DRM
When you have done importing all the music you wish to remove DRM just click the Convert button to start the process.
Audfree will start to unlock DRM from Apple Music, Audible audiobooks and other protected audios and convert all tracks to MP3 or format you have selected for output audios.
The all converted and DRM removed music file will be saved in the target folder you have selected for output files. Just move the music and audible ebook to non-apple product and enjoy without restrictions.
The file thought about Audfree converter is just thing beyond of iTunes music and remove the limit to play music with limited Apple product due to DRM. The AudFree DRM Audio Converter for windows 100% and also available for Mac PC. Try the tools and enjoy the music in any device while you have paid for it.
- 12 Best Free Video Converter for Windows, Mac OS, Android and I Phones
- The Best Email Marketing software and tools for Business
- The 10 Best Open Source Screen Recording Software NO Watermarks
- How to Enable Windows 7 Style Classic Menu in Windows 8.1 and 10