192.168.o.100 Login Router Admin Password
184.108.40.206 C Class IP address from the network series 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.254. Most brands use 192.168.o.1 as the default Login IP address for the router, modems, and other network devices. there are some rare router models that are using 192.168.0.100 such as US robotic, Sercomm, Netgear cable modem, and some others. Although you can use 192.168.O.100 for your router, Access point, and any network device if using multiple network devices on the same network. 192.168.0.1 is a very popular and vastly used default Login IP address used by almost every brand so the disadvantage is anyone can guess this IP address. Using 192.168.0.100 will make your router more secure and a unique login IP address.
Default Login IP address, username, and password available on the router sticker and you need them every time while you want to change any configurations. If you have any WiFI Router, ADSL modem, Cable modem or Managed network switch that you looking to access the web interface using 192.168..0.100 then bookmark this article. This article will give you a simple user manual to login router with 192.168.0.l00 IP a.ddress.
Default Username and Password
While accessing the router to default mode you need a login credential that usually printed to the router sticker and also a quick user guide included with the router. However, the most common username and password combination work with every router you can use as given below.
Default Gateway IP Address – 192.168.0.100
Router/Modem connection with PC/Laptop
The next step is a physical or wireless connection with routers/modem required to login to router settings from a computer or mobile device. If you are trying to access WiFi Router or access point you can use WiFi or wired connection but for non WiFI devices such as Cable modem, a Network switch, Cable DSL modem you can only use a Wired connection from Ethernet.
- Power ON Modem/Router with DC adapter included with the device.
- Connect LAN cable from router Ethernet (LAN) port to PC/Laptop LAN port for wired connection.
- Use WiFI’s name and password to connect using Wireless.
- If using a computer/laptop then go to Network settings and use DHCP in the IP settings option.
Access Router Web interface
Once you completed the connection with your modem, now open a web browser and access http://192.168.0.100 and wait for a while login page to load.
You will get a router login page with the login username and password box to login.
Provide a username and password for your router and press the login button.
After login, you get a router control panel with all configuration options. You can setup WAN settings, change WIFI name and password, enable the firewall to block website and apps, and port forwarding, and other security feature that make your internet more secure.
Setup Wireless Network Name and Password
Router pre-configured with default wireless name and password in some router but for some wireless router it also unsecured so always change default WiFI SSID and key before connecting to the internet.
Navigate Wireless settings in the menu.
Wireless Basic Settings
WiFI SSID Name– Change WIFI name or create New WiFI name as per your choice
WiFI Password– WPA2-PSK/WPA-PSK
Key– Wireless security key (create new WiFI key with mixed character and special character combination).
Save settings and you will be disconnected from the router if using a WiFI connection to login router settings.
Connect again with the new Wi-Fi name and password and login again router.
Troubleshooting Router Login problems
If you are getting errors “This site can’t be reached” or “IP address taking a too long time to respond”, “192.168.0.100 refused to connect” lead to network miss configuration and other problems. You can fix the login issue using step-by-step troubleshooting.
Default Login IP Address not working
If your router IP address not working you may get a browser error to troubleshoot the connection problem and other settings. Follow the step to step to fix login IP error.
- Check the default IP address printed to the router to confirm you are using same login IP to access router settings.
- If using a Wired connection make sure the connected LAN port, not WAN or your LAN cable should be in working condition.
- If using WIFI check you are connected to the same WIFI network or try connecting again after forgetting the network.
- PC/Laptop Network should be in the same series of the default IP address. EXP- router login IP 192.168.0.100 PC Static IP – 192.168.0.254 or any other IP from 192.168.0.2 to 192.168.0.253.
- Use IP address in a proper format. http://192.168.0.100 is the correct format. And http //192.168.0.100, 192.168.0.100.1, 192.168.00.100 , 192168.0.100 all is wrong IP address that lead to error only.
If still not able to access the router IP address then you can make a hard reset router to default mode.
Reset Router to default IP 192.168.0.100
- Find a small reset button in the router beside or bottom side.
- Press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds and release when LEDs light blinking quickly.
- The router will automatically reboot and take a few minutes to restore into default mode.
- After rebooting follow the above steps to access router settings and setup again.
- 192.168.1.1 Login Spectrum Sagemcom Wave2 Router
- Block Website and WiFi user in Arris Modem?
- Top 5 Best Alternate Open Source Firmware for Your Routers
- Best WiFi Routers for Gaming in Tri-Band [5GHz+5GHz+2.4GHz]