192.168.1.245 Login Router with Default Password
192.168.1.245 a default login IP address used by Linksys WAP54GP and other Wireless router models as well as Airtight networks c-75 and many other brands. Login method using 192.168.1.245 IP address almost same for any brands routers and modems only login username and password might different depend on the brands and models. If you have a Linksys WiFi router or any other with default gateway IP address 192.168.l.245 and looking for a login guide then follow this article step by step.
192.168.1.245 IP address from the network 192.168.1.0 so you can also use this login user manual to access the router if default IP address between 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.254 as the network configuration and steps same. You can access the router using a wired or wireless connection depends on the router interface type support only wired or wireless both. To login router with 192.168 1.245 default login username and password also required that mostly printed to router label and quick user guide comes with the box during the first time. If you not sure default login credential for your modem or router just find a list of default login username and password combination work with most of the brands.
Default Username and password details
Check default login IP address, username, and password as well as default WIFI SSID and security key printed to router sticker and user manual included with the device. Find the top working username password login combination below.
Default Gateway IP – 192.168.1.245
|leave blank (Linksys)||admin|
Just check your router sticker to get login details before proceeding to router login.
Steps to Access Router with 192.168.1.245
The next steps toward logging the router using the 192.168.1 245 IP address is physical or wireless connectivity with the modem or router you wish to access settings.
- Check the sticker to find the default SSID and Key to connect using a wifi connection or if you already changed the WIFI name and key use the same to connect your PC/Laptop or mobile.
- Use a standard straight LAN cable to connect using a wired connection from the router Ethernet port to the PC Ethernet port.
- Power ON router using DC adapter included with the device to avoid any damage due to wrong power input.
- Go to Windows/Mac or Linux IP settings and use the DHCP option or use static IP 192.168.1.254 or any other from the subnet 192.168.1.0/24
Login Router Web Interface
Open web browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or any other and access http://192.168.1.245 and press enter key.
You will get a login page asking for a username and password to authenticate before accessing router settings. Provide username and password as printed to your default settings and press the OK or login button.
After verifying the login username and password you will be redirected to the router settings page after successful authentications.
You can set up Wireless, Internet Wan settings, Lan IP address, Port forwarding, bandwidth management, and many other security features that protect your internet from unknown access.
The first configuration you should do is wireless settings.
Change Wireless SSID and Password
To change the wireless SSID and password find the wireless settings option in the router settings menu.
Wireless- Basic Wireless Settings
Main SSID- Create a Wi-Fi name as per your choice.
Wireless channel- 11 – 2.4GHz (for dual-band you will get wireless settings for 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
Wireless SSID broadcast- Enabled
Press the Save settings button to apply changes. You will disconnect from WiFi if using the wireless connection to login to router settings. Connect again with the new WIFI network name and password you configured.
After wireless also update login password to protect more from the user connected to wifi or wired network.
Change Login Password
Login password settings can found under the Administration, System or Maintenance option depending on the router brand and interface.
For Linksys Go to Administration- Management
AP PAssowrd- create a new login password
Re-enter to confirm- type new password again.
Press the Save settings button to confirm settings and changes.
If Login IP 192.168.1.245 not working or forgets the login username and password after setup the first time then yo can make the router reset using the reset button to set it up again.
Factory Reset Router to Restore Default
A small reset button is available on the router to fail-safe mode. The location of the reset switch depends on the router model and brands so you can find it nearby LAN ports or on the bottom side.
- Locate a small reset button in the router.
- Press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds and the release button.
- The router/modem will reboot automatically once the reset process is executed successfully.
- Ping the default IP address and follow the above steps to access from fresh.
- How to block Mobile user in Ubee Modem
- how to fix internet connection problems and WiFi Problems
- How to install CCTV camera in Lift using Wireless Device
- 192.168.0.100 Login Router Admin Password